Cpl’s latest employment monitor has received a lot of high profile media coverage over the last few days. The quarterly report was conducted in partnership with Ronan Lyons, Assistant Professor of Economics at Trinity College Dublin, and included a number of eye-catching findings including: 40% of employers say that women generally accept less remuneration than men for equal roles 44% of employers are expecting to recruit for growth in 2014 65% of employers have discovered that a candidate has falsified their experience on their applications The findings were the subject of articles across a variety of national, local and industry media. There were reports and opinion pieces in the Irish Times, the Examiner, the Independent and theJournal.ie. Further comment on … Continue reading
- Submit CV
- Cpl in the media: Cpl Employment Monitor receives widespread media coverage
- 4 Factors an employer will spot in the first minute of an interview
- Cpl release Q1 2014 Employment Market Monitor Report
- Will automation testing make manual testing redundant?
- Famelab and the keys to success in Science & Engineering