Cpl’s Career Consulting division helps displaced employees to secure alternative employment with the guidance and support of their employer.
It also manages the career development of clients’ employees.
When employees of client companies are affected by restructuring, retirement or redeployment, targeted resources, tools and specialist advice are used to provide them with future career direction.
Through Career Consulting, client employees can avail of:
- Career planning services such as career direction, skill and interest analysis
- CV preparation
- Interview and negotiation skills
To help such individuals transition into the world of work, they can also avail of job analysis, competency mapping and psychometric assessments (both behavioural and ability).
Cpl’s Career Consulting division also manages the career development of clients’ employees through:
- Talent management programmes
- Succession planning
- High-potential programmes
- Performance management
- Career and personal development initiatives