Careers advice: All the tips you need at your fingertips
Cpl’s mission is to place the right person in the right job first-time round. Our consultants manage this by giving jobseekers the best possible guidance in getting through each stage of a job application.
Our recruitment consultants work with you to assess what you’re passionate about, what makes you tick. They then establish what exactly they can do for you and what job can be found for you.
Guidelines and tips
In the Careers Advice section, you’ll find informative articles and advice on all stages of finding a new job, from deciding to make a career change, to how to write a cover letter and CV, to preparing for job interviews.
We’ve also included information on the all-important topic of salary negotiations, accepting a job offer, handing in your resignation and coping with a counter-offer from your current employer.
Here’s a list of the guidelines provided:
- Considering a career change – tips to help you decide
- Applying for jobs – with the help of a consultant
- Guidelines on writing your CV & Your CV Checklist
- Interviews – a series of helpful guides
- Situation change: leaving your job – how to manage the resignation process
- The Cpl Salary Guide – our up-to-date information on salaries
- Returning to work – lots of advice for mothers getting back to work
You’ll find lots of advice and tips in these guides, but Cpl consultants are available to talk to you about any queries you may have, so as to make the transition to a new job as smooth as possible for you. If you want any further assistance, just get in touch!
If you just like being generally informed, the Cpl blog discusses topical issues related to finding a new job and recruitment.