||30000 - 40000
Excellent opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a very progressive organisation and progress your career and studies.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in month end accounts preparation and balance sheet reporting
- Preparation of commercial sales & margin reports
- Review costs and assist with budgeting & forecasting with local cost centre owners
- Sales commission reporting
- Review all tax returns
- Co-ordinate with Creditor reconciliations, payroll KPIs, accounts receivable etc.
- Assist in improving SAP reporting
- Ah hoc project work
For this role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Professional exams started (CIMA/ACCA)
- 2-3 years industry experience
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and multitask
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working in a medium to large organisation
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- SAP experience an advantage
If you are interested in the role, please email your cv to email@example.com or contact me on 045 907108 to discuss further.