||15000 - 25000
||Secretarial & Administration
Job Responsibilities for Administrative Assistant Job
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing secretarial and administrative duties
Essential Criteria for Administrative Assistant
- Responsible for maintaining and updating with timely and accurate information the services management information system, to include budgetary data, Building Regulations, Petroleum Licensing, Street Naming/Postal Numbering, Property Certificates etc.
- Managing the receipting of all monies received and maintaining accurate records, this includes lodgements to the bank. Provide statistical reports – inter departmental and service provision budget requirements.
- Dealing with enquiries regarding services provided, calculation of fees, complaints, enquiries from elected members and Officers, Solicitors, Architects, engineers, construction industry professionals and general public.
- Procurement of office supplies/equipment and maintaining computerized inventory for the service.
- Participation in working groups for the purpose of business development and expansion and co-ordination of continuous improvement initiatives and customer facing service delivery.
- Undertake any other duties as required including interchange of duties to cover sickness, annual leave, staff vacancies etc.
- Candidates applying must have obtained 5 GCSE passes at Grade A-C or equivalent or a NVQ Level II in Administration
- 1 years general clerical/administration experience in an office environment to include word processing experience.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 37 hours per week
Hourly rate of Pay: £8.23 per hour
This is a temporary vacancy from November until March 2015 with possible extension
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Arlene Hawthorne on 02830253457or e-mail with your updated CV through the link below
Keywords: Administration, Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Clerical Officer, Lisburn, Temporary job.