|Experience level||3 Years|
|Education level||Third Level Degree|
|Employment type||Permanent Full-time|
|Categories||IT & Telecoms|
|Consultant name||Gabriela Valdez|
• Strong object-oriented programming and design skills (C++ )
• Extensive (5+ years ) of application design and implementation experience
• Strong Software Engineering Skills – Design Patterns, Unit Testing, Code coverage, Code structuring.
• Strong Windows and Linux experience
• Experience of Secure Data Communications
• Knowledge of programming against Application Programming Interfaces (REST, Message Queues)
• Knowledge of X.509 Open SSL
• Working knowledge of Scrum Process & Ceremonies and supporting Agile engineering practices
Other skills of interest:
• Full product/project life cycle experience is a distinct advantage to your application along with exposure to use cases and structured test plans
• Test driven development
• Test automation techniques
• Software Packaging Experience (rpm, deb, windows installers)
• File System Experience
• IT Administration skills (Windows, Linux, Networking)
• Technical Writing skills
• Technical Leadership.
• Excellent communicator (written and verbal).
• Self-motivated with demonstrated initiative.
• Ability to problem solve in high pressure issues.
• Proven ability to teamwork across distributed teams.
• Negotiating skills.
• A BSc or MSc degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics
If interested please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 061-208644