Intermediate & Senior Structural Engineer (Canada) CPL Resources 83 Merrion Square, Dublin 2, Dublin.
Our client, a multi-disciplined consultancy with over 400 professional engineers and geoscientists and technical support personnel, most with advanced degrees and considerable years of experience are seeking talented Intermediate and Senior Structural Engineers for their Saskatchewan operations. The Firm provides services to government and private sector clients throughout Canada.
They continue to expand in response to the continued growth of the economy in the Province of Saskatchewan. In order to meet the increasing workload and demand for their services, they require one or more intermediate to senior structural engineers to fill permanent full-time positions in Western Canada. Successful candidates must have the following experience and qualifications:
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering (with a structural design specialization)
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of experience working in a consulting engineering environment;
- Experience in the structural design of industrial, institutional and municipal infrastructure building and structures;
- Experience in structural design of reinforced concrete and structural steel structures; and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Subject to their individual experience level and qualifications, the individuals filling these positions will have any or all of the following responsibilities:
- Direct interface and communication with clients, as well as co-workers, support personnel and seniormanagement;
- Preparation of proposals to acquire new project opportunities for the company;
- Preparation or technical reports;
- Conceptual, preliminary and detailed design of civil/structural components of projects;
- Direction and supervision of support personnel, including administrative, drafting and engineering; and
- Project management of structural (and, in some cases, multi-discipline) projects, including monitoring and controlling project scope, budget, schedule and quality requirements.
Saskatchewan offers a fantastic living space for individuals and families alike, this welcoming prairie provence is the perfect place to call home. It is an excellent location to raise a family, with an abundance of parks, sports and recreational facilities, bicycle pathways, family attractions and an exceptional quality of life.
Our client is an employee-owned equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary compensation package commensurate with experience level as well full health benefits.
Search for more Engineering Intermediate & Senior Structural Engineer (Canada) jobs in Canada or search for other Engineering Jobs Canada