||45000 - 55000
||Dublin West, Dublin North, Dublin City Centre
||Post Graduate Qualification
Financial Accountant- immediate need 55k DOE
In order to align the finance function to my clients department, we are looking to appoint a Finance Partner to support the needs of 2 functions. The role acts as the main interface between the unit and Group Finance in relation to all commercial activities, will help promote co-ordination of activities and promotes improved ways of working.
- Provide professional, high quality financial and commercial support to the 2 divisions/teams.
- You will have a key relationship with the team and will work closely with them in understanding the key drivers of commercial performance and in the evaluation of commercial initiatives and proposals. Responsibility includes all products.
- Reporting to the Head of Consumer Finance with a dotted line to other Directors , you will need to ensure that the commercial budgets are closely monitored and tightly controlled. Highlight areas of overspend and/or inefficiencies and develop actions plans to address in conjunction with budget holder.
- Commercial evaluation and analysis of all product and pricing plan proposals and initiatives (including performance of post-implementation reviews for key marketing and sales initiatives)
- Ownership and maintenance of the short term and long term forecasting models. Support the Commercial management team in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Review and analysis of key business drivers, trends, operating statistics and competitor performance to support decision making and feed into the budgeting and forecasting process
- Evaluate performance at a granular level across a range of business metrics including input daily, weekly monthly and quarterly meetings by providing necessary commentary and a detailed reporting pack as required,
- Preparation of commercial decks to support monthly commercial reviews of the area’s operational performance with Senior management
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Qualified accountant- big 4/top 10 chartered trained Accountants will be very highly regarded
- This position requires an individual with strong analytical and excel skills.
- This position represents an excellent opportunity for a strong self starter, with a willingness to learn, to gain considerable commercial and financial experience in my clients industry
Contact Natasha Bevan today on 01- 500 5987 for a confidential discussion.