||35000 - 45000
||Dublin City Centre
||Third Level Degree
||IT & Telecoms
The ideal candidate will be a bright Front-End Developer who is looking for something different. They will be passionate about the latest technologies and have at least 4 years industry experience and some experience leading teams or projects.
My client is seeking a Front End Developer to join their Dublin city centre based IT team in a progressive technical sector. By keeping up with the latest trends in design, code and innovation they deliver user interfaces of the highest standard to their clients.
- Ability to write clean, semantic, valid HTML
- A solid understanding of basic CSS, the box model, etc.
- Ability to deliver responsive designs via media queries
- A good knowledge of basic JS and event-handling
- Familiarity with a library like JQuery, Prototype, YUI, etc.
- Experience with a version control system like Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Capable of debugging client-side issues using tools like Chrome DevTools
- Can diagnose client-side performance issues and use tools like YSlow or Google Page Speed
- An understanding of cross-browser and cross-device compatibility issues and constraints
- Interest in sports betting websites
- Knowledge of CoffeeScript
- Experience with Ruby on Rails
Why this role:
- You will earn a competitive salary with bonuses, health, pension and travel benefits
- You will enjoy life! Working hard from 9am to 5:30pm means you’ll be out the door on time every day
- You will gain experience in a fast-moving sector in a company with a clear career progression structure
- You will build an adaptive site for all devices with a collaborative Design team
If you are open to hearing more about this exciting opportunity contact Stephanie Ford on 01 614 6133 or Stephanie.firstname.lastname@example.org