|Experience level||3 Years|
|Education level||Third Level Degree|
|Employment type||Permanent Full-time|
|Categories||IT & Telecoms|
|Consultant name||Gary Herlihy|
My Client now has an exciting job opportunity for a Front End Developer to join a team currently working on enterprise level web based applications.
The successful candidate will be expected to translate their HTML
and CSS skills to create new applications and support existing enterprise level
applications that are developed in ColdFusion, Flex & Ext JS.
· Maintaining and supporting existing enterprise software applications developed in
ColdFusion and Flex to progress to creating enterprise level applications using
the latest releases of Cold Fusion and Flex.
· Developing using Adobe ColdFusion MX 7 or 8, specificallyMVC
framework using CFCs and Custom Tags
· Developing using Adobe Flex 3, or 4, with Action script 3.0
· Coding, writing technical documentation, debugging code and unit testing their
· Understanding and demonstrating how written requirements translate into a
· Responsible for major system installations.
· Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent with one or two years of
programming and analysis experience developing applications.
· Proficient in HTML and CSS.
· Experience coding from requirements documentation using traditional Waterfall
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, organizational skills, and
the ability to work with confidential documents.
· Demonstrated aptitude towards problem identification, resolution and
comprehension and interpretation of technical procedures.
· Committed to delivering high quality work independently or as part of a team.
· Use of Cairngorm application framework.
· Experience using design patterns and model-view-controller.
· Experience interfacing directly with J2EE code.
· Experience using ShadoCMS or other Content Management Frameworks
· Experience using AJAX techniques
· Experience using EXTJS techniques