||30000 - 40000
||Third Level Degree
Mechanical Design Engineer
Mechanical Design Engineer – Permanent – Co.Louth
Market leading stainless steel fabricator providing steel design solutions to the Cleanroom/ Pharmaceutical, Hospital/Healthcare, Architectural Metalwork, Food Processing, Hospitality and Custom Engineering sectors in Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe.
- The role will involve design, liaising with production and organizing site installations
- To ensure that all effort and focus is placed on ensuring that all inputs and outputs (designs, other relevant docs) are completed in line with company project plans and timelines, to quality specifications and processes and most importantly as to customer requirements.
Skills / Experience Background:
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCad.
- Knowledge of Inventor also an advantage.
- Possess strong mechanical design skills
- Experienced in metal fabrication design in particular in the area of architectural metalwork ( non structural ).
- Strong ability to interrupt surveys, design products and ultimately produce approval/fabrication and installation drawings
- Capacity to multi-task
- Ability to liaise with Architects, Engineers, Contractors and end users
- Be capable of working in a challenging environment with strict deadlines. An important aspect of the role will be the communication skills with customers, architects, contractors and suppliers.
- Experience 3-5 yrs