|Experience level||2 Years|
|Education level||Third Level Degree|
|Consultant name||Kate Burke|
In partnership with our Pharma client Kenny-Whelan are recruiting QC Chemistry Analysts for temporary contracts in Cork.
Quality Control Analyst
Reporting to the QC Supervisor, a temporary vacancy has arisen within the Quality Control Department. The Quality Control Analyst is responsible for a wide variety of testing and release activities for raw materials, intermediates, process analysis and finished product in the Quality Control Laboratory. This position may require shift work / shift cover to be performed.
Main areas of responsibility:
• Responsible for performing analysis on raw material, intermediates , IPC, API and stability samples in line with cGMP, using both wet chemistry and analytical equipment, which includes HPLC, GC, IR, etc
• Work according to Lean Laboratory principles, including SWP, role cards, shift huddle, continuous improvement
• Participate in audits (safety, GMP, BBS, 5S) in accordance with defined schedules and procedures
• Make recommendations on the disposition of raw material, intermediates, in process materials and API and prepare support documentation.
• Analyze other materials as required including samples relating to investigations, development and stability.
• Adhere to good laboratory practices, EHS procedures and housekeeping standards.
• Involvement in varying projects in Quality Control.
• Sampling of materials when required.
Skills, Competencies and Experience required
The ideal candidate should have:.
• BSc or comparable qualification in Chemistry or related subject, preferably with strong analytical content.
• Thorough knowledge of GMP’s and regulatory expectations for Quality Control of APIs
• Relevant experience working in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry, preferably in Quality Control or a related Technical function.
• The ideal candidate will be a self starter with the ability to work on their own initiative and within teams.
• Strong communication and organizational skills are important.
• Excellent ability to deliver results, with strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Ability to build relationships internally and externally.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
To apply or for further information please contact Kate Burke on 0214665412 or e-mail with your updated CV to email@example.com