|Salary range||20000 - 30000|
|Experience level||5 Years|
|Education level||See Description|
|Employment type||Temporary Full-time|
|Consultant name||Sheena Crosbie|
Quality Assurance Engineer in Newtownards
In partnership with its client CPL is currently seeking a temporary Quality Assurance Engineer in the Newtownards / Greater Belfast area.
This will be a temporary contract for approximately 3 months, with a possibility of extension / permanent employment.
Quality Assurance Engineer Job Role:
The successful Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, control and maintenance of our client’s quality management systems to international and customer standards and ensuring system audit readiness at all times
• Qualified to HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline or have gained suitable work experience over a minimum of 5 years.
• A recognised time served engineering apprenticeship.
• Experience in all aspects of inspection methods within the aerospace sector
• Ability to carry out investigations in a methodical manner
• Excellent problem solving, communication, analytical and reporting skills.
• IT Skills to include Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook) and EFACS.
• Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
• A high level of numeracy
To apply or for further information please contact Sheena Crosbie on 028 302 53457 or apply through the link below.
Key words: quality, engineer, aerospace, aviation, job, role, career, opportunity, casual, Newry, Co. Down, Northern Ireland