||Dublin City Centre
||Third Level Degree
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the company are attracting and retaining the highest calibre of employees and using the most effective forms of recruitment and selection practices.
- Support full life cycle recruitment activity, from initial job posting through to pre-employment screening and job offer, interacting with TA, HR, Line Management and Candidates.
- Provide direct sourcing support to the TA Team, utilizing tools such as LinkedIn, job boards and online advertising.
- Conduct telephone interviews as well as face to face interviews as required.
- Administer and manage the recruitment system throughout the full recruitment life cycle.
- Produce metrics and reports for the TA team and sites on a regular basis.
- Provide quality feedback to hiring managers and collect feedback from interviewing team to assist in making hiring decisions.
- Build strong business knowledge and integrate into sourcing talent attraction strategies
- Source candidates proactively, screen relevant candidates, present candidates to hiring managers and provide coaching on talent assessment, make hiring recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or relative discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an on-site Recruitment role.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point).
- Excellent consultative, problem solving, team working and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this opportunity please apply through the link provided, or contact Maggie Walshe on Maggie.Walshe@cpl.ie.