||35000 - 45000
||Third Level Degree
This key position will be offering end to end recruitment service to all managers across the business and will be reporting directly to the Recruitment Manager. The optimum candidate will come from a high-volume recruitment background and will be responsible for understanding the forecast of talent required and ensuring the highest calibre of employees are attracted and retained within the company.
- Provide recruitment and operational support to the TA Team in Ireland, as well as regionally.
- Support full life cycle recruitment activity, from initial job posting through to pre-employment screening and job offer, interacting with TA, HR, Line Management and Candidates.
- Highlight the need for recruiting talent from outside the region and highlighting with your Recruitment Manager and any issues surrounding this topic.
- Conduct telephone interviews as well as face to face interviews as required.
- Manage graduate and intern recruitment campaigns as required.
- Proactive candidate management to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current and future opportunities. Relationship management will be a critical component of this role.
- Produce metrics and reports for the TA team and sites on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or relative discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Recruitment role.
- Experience working in a highly metric driven environment with a strong focus on results.
- Excellent consultative, problem solving, team working and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience working with an Applicant Tracking System.
Please contact Maryclaire Booth on 01 614 6027 or e-mail with your updated CV to Maryclaire.firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss the role further.