||Third Level Degree
Responsible for delivering quality, site, compliant and productive workplace environments across the site. Deliver facilities and utilities maintenance and operation, infrastructure management, energy management, clean utilities, clean room maintenance and onsite cost improvement initiatives, external facilities service contracts and onsite employee and business services.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ensure operation, maintenance and related projects delivery for site Facilities and Utilities.
- Ensure delivery of site services: food, cleaning, security and move services.
- Develop site-level custsomer relationships with business units and serve as their facilities single point of contact, understand their expectations and translate them into workplace and business service solutions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to both internal employee and service providers.
- Develop and monitor operational budgets for both internal and contracted resources; responsible for operational performance of service providers.
- Serve as primary site liaison for Facilities Quality and EHS compliance.
- Support strategic facilities planninig in delivering space planning and space management services to business units and in tracking, allocating and reporting space costs by business unit.
- Support project development and delivery teams on capital and infrastructure projects.
- Provide site-level safety leadership.
Qualifications, education, skills and experience:
- Bachelor of science degree in engineering, science, process, mechanical or clean utilities preferred.
- 6 + years relevant working experience.
- Technical knowledge of clean utilities is required: purified water, clean steam, WFI, process air, gases and clean room operation.
- Technical knowledge of maintenance and construction (best practices).
- Experience with FDA regulated processes, GMP, EHS and other regulatory standards is required.
Duration of contract 6 months.
Contact Siobhan Ryan, firstname.lastname@example.org 061 208658 (Direct)