You will be responsible for the supervision of a team providing Transfer Agency service to a set of hedge fund clients.
The incumbent will be a leader and motivator and should promote excellent client service standards, a customer focused ethos and advocate best practice at all times within the group.
INVESTOR SERVICES Supervisor
The Investor Services Supervisor works under the guidance of an Manger. The candidate will be expected to perform to a high standard all tasks detailed below. The Investor Services Supervisor provides support to the group as a whole and therefore needs to be flexible and display an ability to adapt to different funds and deadlines.
An Investor Services Manager
• Performing the administration of and any services pursuant to administration agreements in
respect of a portfolio of a given client;
• Maintaining shareholders registers and acting as transfer agent;
• Processing; approving and confirming subscriptions, redemptions, switches and transfers;
• Processing and approving payments and other transactions;
• Responding to all investor and client queries via phone and email within the agreed SLA in
• Meeting expectations of fund participants, adhering to deadlines;
• Maintaining relationships with investors, investment advisors/managers, banks, brokers and
auditors and other fund participants;
• Act as the escalation point for assigned clients and direct issue resolution and process
changes to support client needs;
• Identify and support new department wide initiatives such as new technology offerings or
Minimum of 3-6 years Investor services/ Transfer Agency experience
Good organizational and administration skills with a high attention to detail;
Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and manage time to maximise efficiency and to meet strict deadlines
Strong Oral and written communication skills
Ability to work well as part of a team
Self-motivated, takes ownership of assigned responsibilities; innovative and analytical;
Benefits include includes health cover, life assurance, travel tax incentives, educational support and bike to work schemes