Cpl are seeking to recruit a Sales and Recruitment Officer for a leading group in the north west. The successful applicant will work as part of a small team to provide support to the group's executive team and work in a customer facing role including recruitment, retention, events, etc.
- Develop and maintain customer database
- Sales development. Communicate and build working relationship with new and existing clients.
- Prepare Sales Action Plans and Strategies
- Develop and make presentations of company products and services to current and potential clients
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports
- Previous experience in a Sales role & proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communcaition skills
- Full Driving License
- Working knowledge of MS Office and Powerpoint
- Good negotiating skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of business principles
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link provided or contact Daithí McKay in the strictest confidence on 028 71867666 or email email@example.com.