Cpl are delighted to be working for a world leading company based in Lisburn to appoint an experienced Project Manager.The successful candidate will determine the strategy to deliver a divisional program which can consist of multiple projects. Headquartered in Lisburn, the company have been listed in the Sunday Times 100 Fastest growing UK companies and are world leaders in innovation in the power and rail industries.
THE ROLE - The successful candidate will have strong product development knowledge and be responsible for driving projects.
- Ensuring each individual project meets the objectives outlined in the project justification (specification / time / cost / quality).
- Will work closely with the Project Planning team to ensure detailed project plans are created with the input of all departmental functions including mechanical, electronics, compliance, purchasing, firmware, manufacturing, quality and operations.
- Work with all departmental functions to drive the project through all project delivery process stages including: - specification creation, conception design, pilot builds, testing, customer trials, pilot builds and operation setup.
- Will lead gate control meetings to ensure the objectives of each stage of the Project Delivery process are met and project risks / issues are managed. - Liaise with internal and external stakeholders and display the motivation and drive to inject pace and energy to drive the projects to completion. - Delivering a strategy to deliver a divisional program which can consist of multiple projects.
- Impartially leading a multifunctional project team located in various geographical locations.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects from product development to product launch.
- Project planning and project control meetings.
- Resource planning and budget management.
- Relevant Engineering degree
- Previous experience as a Senior Project Manager
- Operational and Engineering experience
- Proficienct in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Project)
- Project Management Qualification
For further details please contact Daithí on 028 71 867666 or 07881870185. Email : email@example.com