- The successful Candidate will be responsible for project management compliance assignments for multinational companies including centralised statutory accounting projects, centralised statutory audit projects and global taxation compliance projects.
- Provide practical accounting advice to clients on a variety of platforms.
- Advise on accounting requirements under IFRS, Irish GAAP & UK GAAP.
- Identify new business opportunities and work with internal contacts to convert leads and opportunities in to projects.
- Manage, Coach and Mentor the Junior accounting team.
- Promote FAAS both internally and externally explaining all FAAS services and the value that the team will bring to the Client base.
- Experience in relationship management, negotiating with and influencing senior staff members and senior clients.
- Experience in Multinational and shared services working environment
- Experience in managing audit relationships with knowledge of multi-jurisdictional audit projects.
- Good communication skills and attention to detail.
- ACCA or similar Accounting qualification
- Minimum of 3 years practical experience in dealing with accounting issues in a PLC or equivalent organisation in either practice or industry.
- Experience in Audit capacity.
Call Emmett Walsh CPL Cork on 021-4626115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org now for a full job description and to confidentially discuss this fantastic opportunity.