The Role- The successful candidate will join the MSS team assisting the MSS Engineer on shift. - To provide shift support on issues arising with the production systems- To ensure that shift maintenance support is provided in a timely manner, causing least possible disruption to production.- To ensure data traceability systems are functioning- PC disaster recovery reimaging and hardware repair- To report on a shift basis on all events arising during shifts and to be proactive in sharing information on technical issues.- To liaise with MSS Engineer and implement improvements to manufacturing equipment and data traceability systems.- To support production department with training, fault finding and problem resolution.
- Good systems maintenance knowledge
- Minimum HNC in Electonics / Software Engineering
- Be familiar with PC controlled applications incorporating electrical / electronic systems.
- Have a good knowledge of XP, Win7, Office.
- Excellent fault finding skills
- One years experience in a high volume Manufacturing environment.
- A knowledge of PLCs and pneumatics would be advantageous but not essential.
This position will be on a 24/5 shift pattern.
For further information on this vacancy please apply via the link provided or contact Daithí McKay in the strictest confidence on 028 71867666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.