Front End Developer – Competitive salary
Do you want to be part of building a greenfield, cloud based B2B platform using modern technologies and practices? If so, please keep reading! My client is a technology start-up focused on developing effective workforce management solutions for SME’s. Their aim is to improve the recruitment, scheduling and communication of casual workers and therefore the overall performance of businesses that rely heavily on casual labour.
Your Role: Development of the client side of the application, using modern tools and technologies (React integrating with Java Spring back end)
• Developing HTML, CSS, ReactJS integrating into a Java Spring RESTful API
• Creating and testing reliable, maintainable code.
• Working closely with back end developers to build a solid platform meeting the business needs and UX requirements.
• Being a key member of the technical team, always on the lookout for ways to improve the use of technology as well as development processes and practices.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• Experience building front end applications integrated with web service-oriented architecture platforms.
• Experience using Git and collaborative workflows including code reviews
• Experience working with agile practices such as Scrum/Kanban, iterations, user stories and development flows using continuous delivery, and automated testing
• A drive to stay up-to-date with the latest technology for web development, including new Java language feature and frameworks, containerization, and innovation in other languages/platforms
Good to have:
• Experience working with Spring
• Experience with web security techniques and defence against known attacks such as SQL injection
• Evidence of contribution to a personal or open source project
• Client facing experience
• Ambition to develop into a leadership position
Competitive salary with stock options in a VC backed start-up. Additional benefits include 25 days holiday (plus public holidays), flexible working arrangements. This is a genuine opportunity to grow within a high growth potential start-up. The chance to work within a small but experienced product focused start-up team.
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Myles McKeown on 02890725633 or simply email your up to date cv copy on the link provided.